Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Little Bit of Paint

I got busy priming and painting the past couple of weekends. Last weekend, I worked on the gas tank and seat, which got sprayed bright red. This weekend, I added some silver to the main frame, front fork, rear swingarm, and a few small brackets and accessory items.

A few items painted


The last big item that needs paint will be the front fender, which needs a bit more body work to get it ready for silver paint. And of course the side covers, and some more brackets etc. I guess I better make a list!

Just for fun, here's another photo of the rear tire, a IRC NR53, as mounted on a back wheel.


I also spent some time today mocking up an intake manifold. In fact, my mock-up may end up being my final product. After I clean it up and lay on some heat resistant paint, I'll snap a picture.

C'

No comments: